Meet Zane R. Gard, DC
Dr. Gard has been improving (saving! restoring!) people’s quality of life for more than 16 years with personalized chiropractic care.
He brings years of experience, education, and ongoing training to help each person and address his/her unique situation. Dr. Gard’s training and professional experience include:
- Graduate of University of Western States
- A clinical instructor for Activator Methods International.
- Adjunct faculty for the University of Western States as clinical instructor for the Activator Technique
- Certified in Applied Kinesiology and has served as a teaching assistant (with more than 800 training hours) for the Portland Area Applied Kinesiology Certification Course
- Advance Certification on Whiplash and Brain Injury Traumatology (Graduates of this program have received the most in-depth, science-based training available today. The program covers the entire spectrum from the physics of motor-vehicle crashes to human biomechanics to diagnostics and management.)
- Certified in Kennedy Decompression Technique. (Read more at kennedytechnique.com).
- Certified in Active Therapeutic Movement (ATM2™).
- Candidate for Masters in Traditional Oriental Medicine, Acupuncture, Electro-acupuncture and Darkfield/Phase Contrast Microscopy
- Member of the International Chiropractic Association, American Chiropractic Association, the International College of Applied Kinesiology, the Oregon Chiropractic Association, and American Mensa.
Surrounded by medical doctors and osteopaths from a young age, Dr. Gard observed early the practical benefits of chiropractic care—including restoring people’s quality of life. When you talk with Dr. Gard, you’ll often hear him say that he “saves lives through the power of chiropractic care.”
Dr. Gard officially started his holistic healthcare journey and subsequent training in 1982. Today, he maintains over 100 hours per year of continuing education in courses covering applied kinesiology, advanced adjusting techniques, nutrition, herbology, and internal medicine.
To meet each person’s needs, Dr. Gard has trained in and provides a blend of numerous chiropractic approaches and techniques to give you the most effective solutions. He also enjoys educating people and providing them with practical steps to improve their health.
Dr. Gard leads a skilled team at Walker Road Chiropractic in Beaverton, Oregon, which is near the larger city of Portland. Dr. Gard also lives in Beaverton with his wife and their two daughters. In his spare time, he serves on the board of directors for the Columbia Aviation Association, where he loves to share and enjoy his passion for aviation.
Meet Dr. Gard and the team at Walker Road Chiropractic. Visit or call today!